Samsung has issued a video apology for the exploding Galaxy Note 7 smartphones

Samsung issues video apology for the exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones haven’t yet stopped exploding in various parts of the world and now even various governments have started demanding that Samsung recall that effective smartphones as early as possible. So far the company has replaced 130,000 of the 2.5 million for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones worldwide. Due to consumers and various governments raising objections, Tim Baxter, President & COO of Samsung Electronics America released a video apologising for the problem and urging Samsung users to return their faulty Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones. He also told that by September 21, 2016, replacements will be available throughout the United States.

Recently the US Consumer Product Safety Commission strongly criticised the way Samsung handling the recall of the faulty devices. In an official statement, the CPRS chairperson Elliot Key said, “Because this product presents such a serious fire hazard, I’m urging all consumers to take advantage of this recall right away.” He was referring to the call by Samsung to return the faulty smartphones as early as possible.

About Sarah Watts
Sarah is a technology buff. Not uptight about her writing skills, but when it comes to covering technology, she is a no holds barred writer.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*