Working with different types of documents in today’s business world is inevitable. The most common file format is definitely PDF given that it locks important information safely. Perfect, but what when you want to reuse old data with small changes or you need to set straight some mistakes?
Probably so far you’ve mastered awesome tricks on how to edit PDF documents on your computer. It’s your choice: some free online tools, desktop programs, whatever you prefer. Piece of cake! However, what do you do when you are out of the office and you need to modify immediately a PDF file?
In that case, meet PDF to Word Converter app, your life and work saver. This helpful app accurately converts PDFs into editable Word documents. Practically this means you just need to change the format of a solid PDF and then make the necessary modifications without a hitch. And how to do it? With these straightforward steps:
- First download PDF to Word Converter
- Select a file from your storage place you need to convert
- Click on the Share button on the top right corner and look for PDF to Word app
Like a child’s play! Just a final touch: open your converted file in a Word app in order to change some data, enter new data or simply delete redundant information. Except great practicality, PDF to Word offers some other perks:
- Latest OCR technology that provides high-rate conversion quality
- No restrictions when it comes to the file size or amount of converted files
- Scanned PDFs are convertible too
- It’s possible to convert Gmail attachments within the app
- It’s possible to convert documents from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive without quitting the app
A whole package! Now you have another trick up your sleeve to work smarter and faster. Be a real productivity magician at your work!