Since our smartphones are always with us many smartphones and tablets these days are coming with night modes and “bedtime” modes. Through recent updates in iPhones and iPads, and even on some Android smartphones, you can switch on to the night mode and reduce the blue light that your device emits to relax your eyes and be well prepared for a good night’s sleep.
But the bedtime feature in iPhone 7 isn’t just a mode. It’s a complete atmosphere that helps you get a good night sleep.
The bedtime mode or the bedtime feature in iPhone 7 comes as a part of your clock alarm application. It’s an application that helps you get a full sleep so that you can get up fresh and live a healthy and creative lifestyle.
The bedtime mode in iPhone 7 doesn’t force you to fit yourself in a pre-defined sleeping cycle. As explained in this Mashable tutorial, when you start using the app for the first time, it asks you for the following input:
- At what time do you want to get up in the morning?
- On which days of the week you want the alarm to go off?
- How many hours of sleep you think is good for you (for you)?
- How much time before the bedtime you should be reminded that you should go to bed?
- What alarm sound you want to hear in the morning?
Once you have supplied this information to the bedtime mode of iPhone 7, it begins to track your routine and even presents you with your sleeping stats. You can access this feature in the alarm clock app.
You can access your data on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.